If you suspect you may have Covid-19, you should contact your own GP or College Health on (01) 896 1556. If a test is recommended, you should follow the HSE instructions, stay at home and await the result.
If you receive a negative test result …
If you receive a negative result, you can return to campus after 48 hours or as advised by the HSE. This is dependent on HSE Guidelines (e.g. a close contact of a confirmed case may require testing at day 1 and day 7.)
Do not return to campus if you feel unwell in any way.
If you receive a positive test result …
STEP 1: Email email@example.com
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with:
- your full name,
- your student ID (student number),
- the name of your degree programme (e.g. Integrated Computer Science),
- the year you are in (e.g. Year 2),
- the date you received your positive test result
STEP 2: Contact Tracing Form
- Provide as much detail as you can in sections A, B, C1 and D.
- The School will complete Section C2.
- You may ask a nominee to complete the form on your behalf.